You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Studio Club
The Studio Club is currently closed to new members until December but it is possible to buy a gift membership here.
The Studio Club is a place for people who are committed to creating a different kind of life for themselves.
A considered life, a slower, more sustainable life, more connected to the world.
It is, at its heart, a space where we can renew and restore our relationship with the natural world and with our own personal creativity.
The Studio Club is about using your head, heart and hands together in very practical ways to incorporate real changes into your everyday life.
Because the way you live your days is the way you will live your life.
It is not about aspirational Instagram posts or inspirational quotes or buying the latest lifestyle accessories.
It is about starting where you are and using what you have.
Please don't think that you need to live in the countryside, or have a garden of your own, to make use of the Studio Club. The majority of the activities are designed so that all you need is some access to green space, such as a park, and a kitchen table. Supplies are deliberately kept simple and there is a Club Shop with discounted prices and a Community Sharing Hub within in the forum that help keep any costs to a minimum.
Members use the Studio Club in many different ways.
- For some it is simply a twice weekly reminder to slow down and take time for themselves. A pause and recalibration that keeps them true to themselves.
- Others find in the community a group that supports and inspires them. The private forum is housed within the website, a place far removed from the hustle of social media, a place of wisdom, generosity and hopefulness where they are not seen as odd for the choices the make and the priorities they hold.
- Other members work their way through the courses, honing new skills, developing their creativity and learning about the natural world.
Most people dip in and out of these strands depending on their time, energy and commitments.
Here is what's included
- The A Wilder Way practice and planning system to help you live the life you crave
- A Seasonal Way - Quarterly curated projects, carefully designed to repair connection to the natural world. Each twelve week project is accompanied by a hardback book.
- Thriving and supportive private online community of people who are also journeying to a slower, more sustainable life.
- Monthly make-along mini-projects to get you using your hands to create something
- An ever growing library to hone your practical and creative skills, with tutorials and courses taught by Jane and other specially selected guest teachers.
- Members only shop with community pricing for supplies.
- Monthly online get togethers to discuss specific challenges.
The monthly cost is £25 and there is a discount for six monthly and yearly memberships. there is also a Pay what you can option.