You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Studio Club
The Studio Club is a monthly membership club which helps you to slow down, unwind and connect more to the natural world.
What is included in Studio Club membership?
- Exclusive blog posts, tutorials, essays and videos about seasonal living, creativity, eating seasonally, gardening and what is happening in the natural world.
- E-courses, each quarter there is one new e-course and you also have free access to all past courses.
- The Studio Shop where you can buy my embroideries, occasional selections of natural dyed fabrics, and discounted supplies, seeds and handmade candles.
- Tuesday Letters - Club only emails which link to a forum post with prompt where you can join in the conversation around a specific topic with other members.
- A Seasonal Way, a beautiful hardback book sent to your door. This book is only available to full Studio members and is full of seasonal patterns, essays, art, recipes and glimpses into the Studio. It will build up, season by season, into a library of inspiration. *Digital and Pay what you can members receive a digital version of the book.
- You can become a Close Friend on Instagram for glimpses behind the scenes and private stories.
- You have my personal email and I am happy to answer technical questions and provide back up.
How much is membership?
- Membership is £18 a month;
- There is also a "Pay what you can" membership if the cost is the only thing stopping you becoming a member.
Is there a minimum membership term?
Membership can be cancelled at any time. Simply switch off auto renew in your account. This must be done 72 hours before the next payment is due to be taken.
As the club works in three month 'seasons' I do suggest that you remain a member so that you can experience the full cycle.
If I change my mind is my membership refundable?
If you feel that you did not receive value for your membership or have changed your mind please email email@example.com to discuss this - a maximum of one month's membership is refundable.
Will the price of membership increase in the future?
Once you are a member, as long as you remain one, your monthly membership payment remains the same for at least five years.
If you leave and rejoin then it will be at whatever rate is available at the time. I allow a leeway of ten days for bank card glitches etc.
I'm not based in the UK, can I still join?
You are so welcome to join! Membership can be taken out by anyone and we have members in Australia, New Zealand, the USA and all over Europe. I cannot currently send seeds outwith the UK and plant materials (like dried herbs) are restricted in specific countries.
*The other difference is that I have to charge extra for posting the A Seasonal Way book - this is charged at cost and depends on the country. Postage to Europe is £6.75, and to the USA and the Rest of the World it is £10.75. Equally you can choose to have the digital version of the book and to send the hard copy to a friend in the UK.
Many people use their membership to send gifts to friends and family in the UK and I am always happy to gift wrap and send a personal gift message.