You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
The Studio Club
The Studio Club is a monthly membership club which helps you to slow down, unwind and connect more to the natural world.
What is included in Studio Club membership?
- Monthly online workshops to get you using your hands to create something.
- Monthly online get togethers on a specific theme.
- The A Wilder Way practice and planning system to help you live the life you crave
- Thriving and supportive private online community of people who are also journeying to a slower, more sustainable life.
- Private blogs giving behind the scenes access to Jane's studio and dye garden.
- A library of courses, tutorials and downloads to hone your practical and creative skills, with tutorials and courses taught by Jane and other specially selected guest teachers.
- Members pricing in the shop.
- 20% off all courses, workshops and craft kits.
How much is membership?
- Membership is £9.95 a month;
- There is also a "Pay what you can" membership if the cost is the only thing stopping you becoming a member.
Is there a minimum membership term?
Membership can be cancelled at any time. Simply switch off auto renew in your account. This must be done 72 hours before the next payment is due to be taken.
As the club works in three month 'seasons' I do suggest that you remain a member so that you can experience the full cycle.
If I change my mind is my membership refundable?
If you feel that you did not receive value for your membership or have changed your mind please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this - a maximum of one month's membership is refundable.
Will the price of membership increase in the future?
Once you are a member, as long as you remain one, your monthly membership payment remains the same for at least five years.
If you leave and rejoin then it will be at whatever rate is available at the time. I allow a leeway of ten days for bank card glitches etc.
I'm not based in the UK, can I still join?
You are so welcome to join! Membership can be taken out by anyone and we have members in Australia, New Zealand, the USA and all over Europe. I cannot currently send seeds outwith the UK and plant materials (like dried herbs) are restricted in specific countries.
Many people use their membership to send gifts to friends and family in the UK and I am always happy to gift wrap and send a personal gift message.