You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Make Your Own Notebook Kit
Make your own notebooks and soft back journals with this kit.
The box contains all the tools and supplies needed to make 6 different notebooks. As well as the bookbinding tools there are a mix of vintage and art papers, stickers and ephemera to get your creativity going.
Everything is packed into a beautiful stitched card box - hand made in Sheffield with traditional techniques - which is reusable, a great handy size for storing photos, letters and other ephemera.
Full instructions and template
Key to flat lay
- a. Art paper, FSC certified made in UK, some pieces hand decorated in studio
- b. Ephemera - a mix of vintage labels, wallpaper and magazines
- c. Sugar paper and paper made from recycled cups
- d. Folder and creaser - plastic (traditionally these are bone and plastic seemed a sensible alternative)
- e. Gummed paper tape
- f. Book binder's waxed thread
- g. Instruction cards - printed with water soluble inks onto 100% recycled card in UK
- h. Piece of wool woven and fulled in Yorkshire.
- I. Kraft photo corners
- j. Book binder's awl - wood and metal.
- k. Glue stick - we tried to find a plastic tree alternative but couldn't - recyclable, remove the glue.
- l. Kraft notebook, alternate lined and blank paper, mix of FSC and recycled paper.
- m. Kraft card box, archival quality, handmade in Sheffield.
- n. Tag - 100% recycled card with jute twine.
- o. Mix of jute twine and recycled wool yarn to tie box.
- p. Kraft paper. FSC certified.
- q. Kraft sticker
- r. Pages from vintage magazine.